Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

WE LOVE BROGUES!

TCC_-Photography-BrogueShoot1_660x440 TCC_-Photography-BrogueShoot2_660x440 TCC_-Photography-BrogueShoot3_660x440 TCC_-Photography-BrogueShoot4_660x440 TCC_-Photography-BrogueShoot5_660x440 TCC_-Photography-BrogueShoot6_660x440

Here at TCC we love Brogues- wingtip leather/suede goodness. Maybe it's reminiscent of 1920s dapper mens footwear and because the TCC girls tend to dress like boys. And lets not forget they are extremely comfortable. I like how this style of shoe is more available to women these days- I remember 8 years ago standing in front of mens footwear storefront windows, and cursing the gods as to why I wasn't a women's size 10 to at least fit a mens size 9. The good thing about these bad boys is they pretty much go with anything and transforms everyday outfits to the semi-formal league- and gives you street cred too, well I like to think so anyway.

If you're wondering what brand of shoes I am wearing, here you go: 1) Zomp 2)  I love Billy 3) Topshop 4) Topshop 5) ASOS

No comments: